My adventure with Culture Animation began by chance during my first year of studies where owing to the support of the specialization I took part in the International School of Theatre Anthropology (ISTA) in Wrocław which had long-term consequences – namely participation in the Ur-Hamlet project by Eugenio Barba. I started working at the Ujazdowski Castle where I currently work as curator straight after the workshops headed by Maja Parczewska and Janusz Byszewski as part of the specialization.
Curator at Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle. She teaches at the Institute of Polish Culture at the University of Warsaw.
- exhibition and performative programme: Other Dances
- choreographic exhibition: Free Gestures by Ula Sickle
- exhibition: A Room and a Half by Laura Lima
- exhibition and performative programme: Let’s Dance at the Art Stations Foundation (co-curated with Joanna Leśnierowska and Tomasz Plata)
- editing a special issue of the Obieg periodical: Performance Now and performative programme (with Joanna Zielińska)
- Exhibition: Vanishing Points at the Austellungsraum Klingental in Basel