My most important experience from the time of my studies was the three-month internship at Odin Teatret. My stay in Holstebro (Denmark) and being able be part of the life of a theatre milieu I am very fond of, let me experience the power of the theatre that lives in close contact with the community, is engaged in community life and co-creates it. I recall these few month spent in a multicultural environment also as a time of discovering myself. Thanks to the internship at the Odin Archive I was able to write a significant part of my MA thesis.
A theatre pedagogue at St. I. Witkiewicz Studio Theatre education department, member of the Association of Theatre Pedagogues.
At the Studio Theatre she is working with the audience and audience development, including:
- Organising, coordinating and running workshops for children and youth:
- Running original theatre workshops, including the feminist project Woman’s Portrait
- Organising meetings about current premieres for the adult audience of the Theatre;
- Celebratory events e.g. International Theatre Day;
- Running activities for seniors;
- Internship programmes and volunteer coordination.
Her activity as part of the Theatre Pedagogues Association led to collaboration with many institutions such as Zachęta National Gallery of Art, Baj Theatre and Powszechny Theatre.